Thursday, January 23, 2014

  Some people are lucky and good things happen around them. I am not one of those people. I know I have to make good things happen and work hard for them. My first book talk after the book launch was a success in that I sold all the books I brought (11). One person couldn't get a book because I sold out! But I know were he lives.
  Thank-you all for being so supportive. My feed back was more positive than I could anticipate and feel like I am on the right track with my public promotion and speaking. Speaking publicly of a challenging childhood is difficult as anyone would know if they had to do it to, but I had no idea how much love would come my way as people lined up to buy my book and great me with warm smiles. I am so touched and hope it always goes like that.
feel like I'm sunning on a rock.
THANK YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment